1. The Red Trolley Show is a music video series produced by Rowlbertos Media, where they capture iconic bands performing acoustically on the infamous San Diego Red trolleys.
2. The name ‘Fratelli’ is an abstract noun of Scottish-Italian decent for “to push on, and improve, with unstoppable enthusiasm, to ever greater heights.”
3. Each Taylor bag is made of the highest quality, toughest materials with rolled, double-stitched seems and reinforced stress points. Yeah, thats quality right there.
4. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics are the most recognizable style in the history of sunglasses. Since its initial design in 1952, Wayfarer Classics gained popularity among celebrities, musicians, artists and those with an impeccable fashion sense.
5. The Fratelli’s hit song “Impostors (Little By Little) was originally named “All the Live Long Day”
Discover the fun for yourself, Click/Tap various interests throughout the video below.