1. The Red Trolley Show is a music video series produced by Rowlbertos Media, where they capture iconic bands performing acoustically on the infamous San Diego Red trolleys.
2. The name ‘Fratelli’ is an abstract noun of Scottish-Italian decent for “to push on, and improve, with unstoppable enthusiasm, to ever greater heights.”
3. Each Taylor bag is made of the highest quality, toughest materials with rolled, double-stitched seems and reinforced stress points. Yeah, thats quality right there.
4. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics are the most recognizable style in the history of sunglasses. Since its initial design in 1952, Wayfarer Classics gained popularity among celebrities, musicians, artists and those with an impeccable fashion sense.
5. The Fratelli’s hit song “Impostors (Little By Little) was originally named “All the Live Long Day”
Discover the fun for yourself, Click/Tap various interests throughout the video below.
WowYow has a simple mission; it is to simplify commerce for viewers by connecting video content to commerce via interactive video functionality. This year it’s all about original and 3rd party video content. “WowConnect has been our dream since the beginning,” says CEO Adam Boskovich. Upon click, WowConnect connects items seen on screen to the WowYow Ad Feed, and links it directly to the advertisers who sell those items.
In recent months, advertisers have begun to place a high priority on creating visually appealing ads that generate higher engagement through the use of interactive features. Just last month, YouTube released a TrueView Click to Shop function for Advertisers who are Google Merchant Members. While these features are being used to create more interactive pre-rolls and content through the use of their information cards, WowYow’s WowConnect is taking the interactive features to a whole new level. Viewers will not be limited to a few items; alternatively, they will have access to all of the objects featured in and throughout the video.
YouTube’s Click to Shop
In an article from May 21 of this year, AdAge writer, Tim Peterson wrote, “last year eMarketer estimated that 59% of the $50 billion U.S. brands funneled into digital advertising were used for direct-response campaigns that are designed to get someone to do more than just observe an ad, such as clicking through to an advertiser’s site and buying something.”
The opportunities are limitless. For example: each month millions of viewers are watching popular content creator’s such as Michelle Phan. Phan, who is a YouTube sensation offers tips on various items ranging from clothes to skincare, while also offering the best advice on how to dress for specific occasions. Providing a non-intrusive way to shop content and connect to commerce can be a huge success for all parties involved (advertisers, publishers, content creators).
In 2014, WowYow focused its efforts on Advertiser content by powering Ad campaigns and short clips for some of the worlds leading brands.
WowConnectWowConnect allows brands and advertisers the ability to attach themselves to some of the most compelling and exciting content on the web. Much like Google’s adsense has accomplished for Search, WowConnect will do the same through Vindex for Video.
To see WowConnect in action, engage with the “Entourage” trailer below. Click/Tap on anything from shirts, suits, pants, and other items throughout.
2015 is shaping out to be a great year, and as we partner with some of the leading publisher houses we will be able to connect some of the webs most popular video content to the products and services that appear on screen.